How to Build an AI-Native Company?
AI-Native companies are fundamentally different from traditional software companies because they sell predictions rather than just workflow. We help AI-Native companies create, iterate on and package intelligence so it can be sold as a product. We also love helping companies that are building fundamental platforms and tools for data scientists!
We are recording those lessons here as a continuously updated playbook of how to build an AI-Native company.
- Can the manufacturing supply chain learn resiliency from food logistics?
- Science Fiction and Fighting Friction: a Conversation with Venkat Chary
- After This COVID Winter Comes an AI Spring
- The AI-first startup playbook
- AI adoption is limited by incurred risk, not potential benefit
- Data rights are the new IP rights
- The Intelligent Enterprise Stack
- Beating Behemoths
- Framework to grasp industrial analytics opportunities
- Positioning An AI-Native Company
- The Intelligence Era and The Virtuous Loop
- Zetta Bytes AMA: Questions to ask about pricing
- Zetta Bytes AMA: Hiring a CTO
- AI Entrepreneurs: 3 things to check before you pursue a customer
- There are more data scientists than you think
- Stages of funding in the intelligence era
- Could data costs kill your AI startup?
- Measuring AI startups by the right yardstick
- Finding the Goldilocks zone for applied AI
- Data is not the new oil
- How Synthetic Data is Accelerating Computer Vision
- Machine Learning in the Deployment Age
- Innovations of the Next Decade
- Computing Like a Human